Inspire Girls! Unit Leaders and Assistant Leaders Required
Unit Leaders and Assistant Unit Leaders drive weekly meetings,
helping the girls to plan activities, achieve goals, and have fun.
You don't need to have been a Guide yourself. Training is provided by
way of the Girl Guide Adult Leadership Qualification which includes
participation in a webinar, a weekend course and attainment of a first
aid certificate. The cost of training, uniform and resources will be
covered by the local group.
- Make a difference to girls’ lives
- Learn new skills and develop existing ones
- Be part of a team of like-minded women
- Give your CV a boost by developing management and leadership skills
- Develop lasting friendships with other Leaders
- Take action on issues which affect the lives of women in Australia and overseas
- Have lots of fun!