Friends for life
At Guides, you'll work, make decisions and have fun in close co-operation with other girls. You'll have a new social group, and a break from school friendships. You'll meet girls from all over the State; and sometimes from other States and overseas.
Special times at Guides
Girls in Guide Units particularly enjoy:
* Singing around a campfire
* Abseiling down a steep cliff face
* Visiting children in hospital with toys
* Selling Guide Biscuits as a group fundraiser
* Sleeping over at the Zoo
* Staying at our ski lodge in the snow, and
* Receiving special awards
Extending yourself at Guides
You can just enjoy the weekly and holiday programs that are offered, or you can go a step further and challenge yourself to learn more. If you extend your understanding of Guides and of your own special interests, you'll get recognition, gain badges, and earn special Guiding awards.