You’ve decided to take the next step in your Guiding journey, and become a Leader….bravo!
Leadership Qualification is a two-day, overnight course for Unit Leaders/Assistant Unit Leader (not yet qualified) and District Managers who want to become Unit Leaders.
In this course, you will cover the following topics:
- Unit Leaders/Assistant Unit Leader roles
- Australian Guide Program (AGP) in action
- The Patrol System
- Planning a program
- Campfire, history & Guides’ Own
- Being safe
- Promise & Law
- Managing your Unit
This course runs from Saturday 8.30am till 9pm and Sunday 8.30am to 3.30pm.
Before you register for this course, you must have:
· Attended the Guiding Orientation Webinar, or have
· Recognition of Prior Learning (and approval by your learning partner)
· Received your Passport
· Signed the Code of Conduct, and sent to Guide House
· Completed the induction and send to Guide House
If you have not fulfilled one or more of the course requirements, please contact Guide House as soon as possible, as your course application may be declined.
Registration & Refund Policy:
You must be a current Member of Girl Guides NSW & ACT in good financial standing to attend. Please make sure your membership is current before registering and have your membership number available to sign up online.
Registrations close Monday, 24 September 2018.
There are no name changes or refunds after 24 September 2018.
All refund requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com
For questions or further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org