Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT are sponsoring a free day for all Guides, Senior Guides and Olaves that are registered for,or intend to register for Regatta 2020.
The day will include unlimited canoeing and kayaking between all attendees. Grab your Regatta team together to get out on the water and practice before the main event the following weekend.
51 Dorking Road
Cabarita NSW 2137
Northern Sydney Region
Manly Dam Section 1
Manly Vale NSW 2100
Southern Sydney Region
Bindaree Water Activity Centre
Prince Edward Park
Woronora NSW 2232
Sunday 15 March
Senior Guides (14-17)
Northern Sydney and RTS Tingira
10am - 2pm
Southern Sydney Rivers
9am - 1pm
- BYO lunch, snacks and water bottle
- Girls aged 13+ are highly encouraged to register for Regatta Skills Day.
- Girls aged 10 - 12 are able to register for Regatta Skills Day however they are not able to register for Regatta.
- If event capacity is almost reached, registration preference will be given to girls aged 13+.
- Unlimited use of canoes and kayaks between all attendees.
- Make sure to bring other Regatta team members to the event to practice together.
- The day will not be catered, please make sure to bring lunch, snacks and water bottle.
- Parents are welcome to stay for the day.
- If you are having trouble registering please refer to How to Register
or How to Register a Unit
You must be a current Member of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT in good financial standing to attend. Please make sure your membership is current before registering and have your membership number available to sign up online.
5pm Friday 6 March, unless event is filled prior to this date.
Once you have registered you will receive more information via email.
No name changes, refunds or transfers after registration close dates mentioned above.
Contact the Member and Supporter Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02 8396 5200 in office hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.