We are pleased to announce that joining Girl Guides is simpler then ever. Today, we launch our online youth member registration form making it easier and quicker then ever to join Guides.
The typical journey to joining Girl Guides involves these four simple steps:
- FIND Use our search page to find where Girl Guides meet near you. Simply type your town, suburb or postcode and set how far you're willing to travel. You may also filter by age and/or day.
- ENQUIRE Once you've picked a Girl Guide Unit to try, click the enquire button and fill out the form.
- TRY Get linked to a local Unit and see if Girl Guides is a fit with a two week obligation-free trial.
- JOIN Complete the online registration form and pay. You're a member! If you're an eligible NSW resident why not redeem an Active Kids Voucher with Girl Guides and save $100? Both new and renewing members that live in NSW will get prompted to use an Active Kids Voucher at the checkout.
If you've already attended a trial at your local Girl Guides, the journey to registration is not too different. Simply confirm with your local Unit Leader that there is space in the Unit and fill out the online registration form.
Registering online will take just 5–10 mins, information you will need to complete this form includes:
- the name of the Unit you’re joining;
- any medical or assistance requirements;
- names and phone numbers of emergency contacts; and
- credit card details for the annual membership fee, along with your Active Kids Voucher information, if you're claiming one.
Ready to join? Complete an enquiry form
, call us on 02 8396 5200 to discuss, or JOIN NOW
We look forward to welcoming you to the Girl Guides NSW & ACT community!